Testing, Testing

Hannah is home for the evening and studying for a paper on the Prague Spring. Jim is sleeping after two gigs today, one at a country club and one at Calloway Gardens. I puttered most of this second day home, staying in front of the fire, reading and catching up on email. I cleaned the kitchen. Made hamburgers for me 'n Hannah. First hamburger I had eaten in literally years. Listened to Christmas music while I hung my outside lights -- a peace sign (white lights on a hula hoop frame).

Jason arrives in four days. Zach has a new job at Thrive, a downtown restaurant. Testing, testing. Finding my voice. Always, finding my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy. Moderating comments to prevent spam. I'm sure you're not that. Thanks for your thoughts! Write on, warrior on. Make art.