twelve pretty pictures...

...all of New Orleans last week, posted here chronologically.They tell a story only I know, although you could write a fictional story using these photos, in this order. Or, mix up the order. Or, choose only ONE photo and write a story. Choose three. Which three would you choose? What stories could you tell?

Always, when I step into New Orleans, I want to live there. Give me twenty-four hours, though, and I'm ready to go home, possibly this time because home has been waiting for me for months. And, finally, here I am.
This makes thirteen pretty pictures. I like this one best. See those windows? My dining room has lived behind them for a year. Tomorrow I start moving my office back to its rightful place. I move further down the road to changing up my routines. And I begin again on book two of the sixties trilogy. After I sit on this porch a while longer...

Welcome home to me!