Changes in Latitudes


I am no Ernest Hemingway, he of the succinct sentence and travel-lust (and much more).

Still... here I sit at the Island of Panera Bread, writing away, making headway, feeling like a writer again.

Thanks to Chris B. who reminded me: sometimes, it's a good thing to run away from home and write all day from another location. That's what I'm doing today. I'm grateful for the forward motion.

Thanks also to a faithful Midwest reader who wrote, YOU ARE NOT A SLOTH.

Okay. I believe you. Thanks for that, and for all the encouragement, y'all. You are championing your own writer selves, too... you know that, right?

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy. Moderating comments to prevent spam. I'm sure you're not that. Thanks for your thoughts! Write on, warrior on. Make art.