the news from here

The snow is on the punkin'....
The pot pie is out of the oven... (thanks, Hannah)....The eatin's being done indoors....
... or is it?
Hmmmmm......

And I have news: page proofs! Typeset pages of Countdown to read and respond to over the weekend. We're fast approaching an arc, a galley, something you can hold in your hands. So I've put down the 1966 manuscript, and I'm turning my attentions fully to the last time I get to see these manuscript pages before production turns them into advance reading copies and BOOKS.

It's almost a book. And it's a good weekend for reading through, one last thorough time. Happy Weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy. Moderating comments to prevent spam. I'm sure you're not that. Thanks for your thoughts! Write on, warrior on. Make art.